GOOD MORNING NEW YORK
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

:: coffee break :: coffee break :: le terrain de jeu Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
copie/coller
« Good Morning New York »
•• compte fondateur
Good Morning New York

identity card
•• Date d'arrivée : 21/08/2021
•• Dollars : 674
•• Faceclaim : je suis unique
•• Les crédits : Magma.
•• Nationalité(s) : américaine
•• Statut marital : éternel.le célibataire
•• Orientation sexuelle : hoho
•• Métier / études : grand maitre
•• Quartier d'habitation : partout
we're curious
Good Morning New York
Mar 7 Nov - 10:25
Le principe est simple : il suffit de cliquer droit et publier sisi
« Julyne Esposito »
•• habitant(e) du queens
Julyne Esposito

identity card
•• Date d'arrivée : 05/04/2024
•• Dollars : 310
•• Faceclaim : Eliza Taylor
•• Les crédits : Queen G.
•• Nationalité(s) : Américaine
•• Statut marital : célibataire
•• Orientation sexuelle : Bisexuelle
•• Métier / études : institutrice
we're curious

Le petit plus
Triggers: A discuter
Warnings: Violence conjugale, fausse identité
Pronoms IRL: Elle
Pseudo: Cassicorn
Pseudo discord: (facultatif)
Multicomptes: Aria, Romeo, Harmony, Isaac, Luz, Colombe et Valentina
Habitude rp: mettre ici le pronom narratif, le nombre de mot en moyenne, fréquence de rp...
Couleur rp: #6666cc
Disponibilité rp: 3 places
Julyne Esposito
Sam 4 Mai - 16:58
Nombre aléatoire (1,1000) :
« Abby Burrows »
•• habitant(e) de manhattan
Abby Burrows
identity card
•• Date d'arrivée : 13/08/2023
•• Dollars : 4715
•• Faceclaim : Maia Mitchell
•• Les crédits : mine (avatar & crackship) kilmongers (gif)
•• Nationalité(s) : américaine
•• Statut marital : en couple avec un charmant coréen, mais toujours mariée sans le savoir à un autre
•• Orientation sexuelle : la personnalité de l'autre avant de prêter attention à son genre
•• Métier / études : esthéticienne
•• Quartier d'habitation : Manhattan avec sa moitié
•• More about you : née à bostonpoisson ascendant vierge › pansexuelle › orpheline, à perdue ses parents et sa sœur dans un accident de voiture (2012) › s'installe en 2012 chez sa tante à nycmariée à 18 ans, divorcée à 19 › a abandonné ses études pour subvenir aux besoins de sa tante › claustrophobe mais se fascine pour les escape game › souffre d'amaxophobie depuis son accident › maniaque du ménage › très loyale en amitié › à toujours le nez dans un bouquin ou un manga › ne sort jamais sans son téléphone › adore les bijoux fantaisieshandicapé sentimentalement, l'amour lui fait peur › très sensible et émotive, elle n'arrive jamais à cacher ses sentiments › tactile avec les gens qu'elle apprécie › ne commence pas une journée sans cafédanse dès qu'elle entend de la musique › raffole des fraises et de tout ce qui est à cette saveur › adore l'odeur du linge propre › à toujours voulu se faire tatouer, mais n'a jamais sauté le pas › déteste les blancs dans une conversation › a toujours eu un petit crush sur bae, mais ne lui a jamais avoué ouvertement › souffre de terreurs nocturnes.

baekennysperenzaava & louisa(open)

( over )
baebae (2)bae (3)bae (4)bae (5)bae (6)
we're curious

Le petit plus
Triggers: inceste, viol, violence
Warnings: accident, avortement, cancer, deuil, divorce, sexe
Pronoms IRL: elle
Pseudo: .truelove
Pseudo discord: demande moi par mp
Multicomptes: tifa hwang
Habitude rp: rp à la troisième personne (elle) › 300 à 600 mots en moyenne › rp suivant l'inspiration, en général sous quinzaine
Couleur rp: #9966ff
Disponibilité rp: open
Abby Burrows
Sam 4 Mai - 19:04

✻ you brush past me in the hallway and you don’t think i, can see do ? i’ve been watchin’ you for ages and i spend my time tryin’ not to feel it but what would you do if i went to touch you now ?
« Julyne Esposito »
•• habitant(e) du queens
Julyne Esposito

identity card
we're curious

Le petit plus
Habitude rp: mettre ici le pronom narratif, le nombre de mot en moyenne, fréquence de rp...
Julyne Esposito
Hier à 0:34
Snow White is in labor when she is transported to another land to escape the Curse. Now she must find her way in a strange new world and be a mother at the same time. Luckily though, she isn't alone, and maybe with her new family 28 years won't be so hard.
« Tifa Hwang »
•• habitant(e) du queens
Tifa Hwang

identity card
•• Date d'arrivée : 09/10/2023
•• Dollars : 883
•• Faceclaim : bae suzy
•• Les crédits : ethereal (avatar) ttenvely (gifs) mine (crackship)
•• Nationalité(s) : sud coréenne & japonaise
•• Statut marital : fraichement célibataire
•• Orientation sexuelle : les hommes
•• Métier / études : employée dans une librairie du queens
•• Quartier d'habitation : queens
•• More about you : copie/coller Cd030cbbd10b90b997fe50710d142f4252bca622

ji hyukmarylin › colombe › sydjonathankarhee(open)
we're curious

Le petit plus
Triggers: inceste, viol, violence
Warnings: dépression, harcèlement moral, manque de confiance en soi, relation toxique
Pronoms IRL: elle
Pseudo: .truelove (sonia)
Pseudo discord: demande moi par mp
Multicomptes: abby burrows
Habitude rp: rp à la troisième personne (elle) › 300 à 600 mots en moyenne › rp suivant l'inspiration, en général sous quinzaine
Couleur rp: #b58951
Disponibilité rp: dispo
Tifa Hwang
Hier à 22:35

✻ don't hold my hand, don't beg me back. don't say that we'll make it through this, if i'm so beautiful, then why ? the doors we slammed, the plates we smashed. echo with the sound of madness. i can't remember why we try.
« Julyne Esposito »
•• habitant(e) du queens
Julyne Esposito

identity card
we're curious

Le petit plus
Julyne Esposito
Hier à 23:11
At 10 o'clock sharp, the elder Mills couple was honking the car out front. Henry ran through the door first, ignoring his mothers' warnings 'not to run.'

"Grandpa!" He launched himself into his grandfather's arms.

"How is my favorite grandson?" Henry Sr. hugged the boy tightly.

"I'm your only grandson, Grandpa," he rolled his eyes.

"You definitely are! You are rolling your eyes just like your mother," he chuckled fondly at the familiar mannerism.

Meanwhile, Cora and Hope were already in the car, too invested in their conversation and each other to care what the others were up to.

Emma loaded the trunk of the car with their bags. Regina hugged her dad, climbed into the car beside Hope, and joined the conversation. Henry hopped up next to his dark-haired mother. Emma hugged Henry Sr. before entering the car beside her children and wife.

The ride to the beach was fun, filled with singing songs and both Henrys' puns and dad jokes.

They found empty lounge chairs for the adults and settled comfortably, pitching their little camp.

"Sunscreen time!" Regina shouted for the kids and Emma. "Hope, come here."

"No, Grandma can do it," she said, climbing onto Cora's lap.

"I can do it, Hope. Let your grandma relax a little." Hope shook her head to her mother and didn't let go of Cora. "Mom, please." Regina gave the bottle to her mother and turned to sunscreening Emma, who was trying to cover Henry's skin with enough sunscreen so he wouldn't get burns.

Henry and Hope ran off afterward, playing with each other. Regina and Emma went into the water hand in hand, just as they had done the first time.

"Are you scared?" Regina asked.

"Never with you, my love," Emma kissed Regina once the water reached their chest. They swam and played with each other until their kids demanded them to play with them.

They got out all together to eat their lunches on their makeshift table, Cora setting the table with a bunch of goodies like always.

"Which flavor of ice cream do you want, kids?" Henry Sr. asked.

"Bubblegum!" Hope exclaimed.

"Caramel, please." Henry joined. "Thanks, Grandpa."

"Always, Hen." He turned to the young mothers. "You girls? Two chocolate and strawberry?"

"You remember, Dad!" Emma cheered.

"I'll always remember the first ice cream I bought for my girls," Henry Sr. said, leaving them to their business.

"What are you thinking?" Regina asked.

"You, our kids, our parents…our life," Emma sighed happily.

"What about our life exactly?"

They collected the table and laid their towels down near the water. Henry and Hope started making sand castles at their side. Henry Sr. brought their ice cream over, kissed both of his daughters' heads, delivered the others to his grandchildren, and sat down next to his wife in the lounge chair.

Emma looked at the horizon, hugging Regina, whose head was on her shoulder in her spot.

"It started here." Emma kissed Regina on her forehead. "It all started with your promise right here. We found each other. We did it all. "

"Yes, my love, and we'll do so much more."

"Can we always be this close forever and ever?" Emma asked.

Regina laughed joyfully, "Always." They kissed. Before it could get heated, Hope and Henry ran toward their mothers, laughing and tackle-hugging them.

Emma heard Cora's voice as their laughter calmed down, and they all settled in, cuddling on the towel and watching the clouds. "You were right to send me to that little girl sitting alone that day. It was the best decision you've ever made, my dear."

"Best decision was marrying you, my dear wife," Henry Sr. answered, kissing his wife.
« Côme Laan-Lockser »
•• admin de gmny
Côme Laan-Lockser

identity card
•• Date d'arrivée : 12/03/2024
•• Dollars : 550
•• Faceclaim : madelaine petsch
•• Les crédits : .truelove ♡ (avatar) myself (crackship)
•• Nationalité(s) : américaine étant née sur le sol
•• Statut marital : tu n'as jamais su comblé le vide que tu ressens, mais tu te laisses aller dans les draps des autres. Un peu trop libertine pour certains, mais ayant pris les habitudes de tes parents adoptives.
•• Orientation sexuelle : Tu te sens plus protéger dans les bras des hommes, même si tu n'es pas fermé d'esprit.
•• Métier / études : Tu n'as jamais été pour les grandes études préférant être au coeur d'une scène, danseuse dans le club Il fuoco d'Alessandro en tant que stripteaseuse, en étant danseuse. Tu te fais des dollars en plus pour finir difficilement le mois en vendant tes photos/portrait.
•• Quartier d'habitation : Queens, un appartement presqu'en ruine pour éviter de payer des milles et des sang.
•• More about you :
copie/coller 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7477796a69375341484b774a4c773d3d2d3338343432333937312e313462333963383663343365313231303438313633353339313837382e676966

les rps : topic groupé (en cours) ; Wyatt (en cours) ;
we're curious
Côme Laan-Lockser
Aujourd'hui à 7:31

head in the dust ♒︎ Feeling used but I'm still missing you and I can't see the end of this. Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips and now all this time is passing by but I still can't seem to tell you why. ©️ endlesslove.
« Julyne Esposito »
•• habitant(e) du queens
Julyne Esposito

identity card
we're curious

Le petit plus
Julyne Esposito
Aujourd'hui à 10:54
« Contenu sponsorisé »

identity card
we're curious
Contenu sponsorisé
Page 1 sur 1
 :: coffee break :: coffee break :: le terrain de jeu Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Sauter vers: